- 7:30 PM at CJ & Jessie’s in Transcona (Call 204.894.4591 for directions)
- 12:00 PM (noon) at church, 241 Vaughan Street. We also have a church open-house drop-in on these afternoons for anyone that wants to come and study, pray, fellowship, let the kids play, or have an alternative place to work downtown.
- 7:00 PM at Joe & Teri’s in Fort Garry (Call 204.894.4591 for directions)
- 7:00 PM, Terrence & Melanie – Life Group in the Waterfront/Exchange District. (Call 204.894.4591)
- Once a month! (Call 204.894.4591 for our next meetup)
- This month we’re going on a backcountry canoe trip as a bunch of guys. Get in touch if you want to come with us, and stay tuned for more events/info!
God intends our church to be so much more than a Sunday gathering. We are a body of believers in Jesus, walking through life together seeking to grow in our relationship with God. Life Groups at Radiant Church are a key part of the model given to us in Acts 2:46-47:
And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved. (ESV)