Vision & Values
Radiant Church is authentic in life: real people, real problems, real love, real support, and real solutions through The Word of God. We’re a church full of people that love our neighbours as ourselves through serving, giving, encouraging, rejoicing with those who rejoice and mourning with those who mourn. We love to worship and will promote corporate worship experiences while cultivating personal worship day to day.
We provide real, tangible, and undeniable experience with God for everyone we minister to through teaching from the Word chapter to chapter and verse to verse, meaningful worship, and relationships. We want to see the healing of social injustices in our community, and our city. We want to practically show God’s love to the homeless, the addicted, the marginalized, the confused, and the hurting.
We’re a church that is growing; People who are engaged in sound biblical teaching and ‘life on life’ discipleship, growing in their relationship with God; disciples producing disciples; home groups producing home groups; and sending out people called to do awesome things for God. This is a place that has Jesus at the centre of every decision and every action, always longing to bring glory and honour to His name. We are not out to get famous or build a big church, we just want Jesus to be known.
- Keep it simple
- We lead with vision
- Make it better, never be afraid to share good ideas and see them through
- Never waste a crisis – find good things through the rough things
- Replicate yourself – build people up to do your job
- We mess with the method – we’re not afraid to try something new
- We believe Christian preaching, discipleship and church planting efforts should be cross-centered, always exalting in and working from the implications of the life, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe consecutive expositional preaching and teaching through books of the Bible should be central to the life of the local church; that by it God’s people might understand His will, submit to His authority and find vitality in His truth.
- We believe biblically faithful ministry requires presenting the unchanging gospel message in terms and methods that overcome cultural and social barriers to understanding.
We believe the church is bigger than any one particular evangelical movement, denomination or church.